Sunday, October 10, 2010

Thoughts on the NFL

There is one undefeated team left in the NFL and it's Kansas City, I don't think anyone saw that one coming. And after 4 games the 49ers are winless, I think it's time to fire Mike Singletary...I guess I'm going to get that pick wrong. It doesn't look like the Vikings will go 12-4 like I predicted but getting Randy Moss will get them into the playoffs I think. I will admit Mark Sanchez is better than I anticipated but I still think the Jets are overrated and will lose plenty of games this year even after a 3-1 start.

The Falcons are 3-1 which I am very pleased with and well on their way to the 12-4 finish I predicted. I know I'm a Falcons fan but I think Matt Ryan has taken it to the next level and is now entering into the Pro-bowl level. I also think Roddy White is the best wide receiver in the NFL right now, he catches everything.

As of right now I'd say the Steelers should be the favorite to win the Superbowl, a team I didn't even have going to the playoffs. They are 3-1 and now have their quarterback for the first time.

Here are my week 5 picks:

Atlanta over Cleveland
Baltimore over Denver
Buffalo over Jacksonville
Chicago over Carolina
Cincinnati over Tampa Bay
St. Louis over Detroit
Indianapolis over Kansas City
NY Giants over Houston
New Orleans over Arizona
Washington over Green Bay
Oakland over San Diego
Dallas over Tennessee
San Francisco over Philadelphia
Minnesota over NY Jets

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment