Tuesday, October 26, 2010

P.C.

I am not P.C., I don't not practice political correctness, I think it is a stupid practice, and in the end it just gives everyone thin skin and I'm not in favor of a country full of pansies.

When I hear white people say "African Americans" when there are no black people around I have to wonder why. Why go through the extra effort to say seven syllables when you can say one syllable? Are you going to hurt the feelings of a white person in the room by referring to a black person as black?

The government and liberals everywhere want us all to tip-toe around people and not say anything that might offend them. Well, I get offended all the time by these nancies who use political correctness but you don't see me running off in the corner to cry, and then find a way to press charges because someone hurt my feelings. We cannot have discussions because political correctness gets in the way. We can't further civil rights because we are afraid of offending blacks. We can't talk about immigration because we might offend Mexicans. Please, give me a break..

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment