Saturday, October 23, 2010

NBA Predictions

Who cares about the NBA? I'm not sure. And I certainly don't care about it while football season is still going on. And even when it's over February and March belong to college basketball. But I do like the NBA Playoffs, perhaps mostly because April-June are some pretty boring sports months. I've never thought to predict what would happen in the NBA mostly because I forget it's even starting what with baseball playoffs and football in full swing. But I'll predict playoff seeding and the Finals.

Western Conference

1. Lakers
2. Thunder
3. Blazers
4. Mavericks
5. Suns
6. Nuggets
7. Spurs
8. Rockets


Eastern Conference

1. Heat
2. Magic
3. Celtics
4. Hawks
5. Bulls
6. Bucks
7. Wizards
8. Knicks


Heat over Lakers for the NBA title (6 games).

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment