Thursday, May 12, 2011

50 Good Songs I've come Across in the Last Year

When I find a song I like I tend to listen to it over and over and over again for about a week or two. If I really really like it then I'll keep listening to it for a month or two. These songs are basically the songs that I have worn out in the last year at some point or another. Not all of them are new, but they are the ones that I either just discovered for the first time in the last year or that I just discovered I liked in the last year. In no particular order other that the order I recalled them, here they are:

"Assassin" by John Mayer
"Smoke a Little Smoke" by Eric Church
"Hard Sun" by Eddie Vedder
"Good Enough" by Benjy Davis Project
"Ordinary World" by Duran Duran
"I Know How He Feels" by Reba McEntire
"Stars in Alabama" by Jamey Johnson
"From A Table Away" by Sunny Sweeney
"Desperation" by Miranda Lambert
"Only Prettier" by Miranda Lambert
"Don't Close Your Eyes" by Keith Whitley
"Forever" by Chris Brown
"Vacation" by Sister Hazel
"Sword and Shield" by Sister Hazel
"Hopeless" by Sister Hazel
"Family Man" by Craig Campbell
"Farmer's Daughter" by Rodney Atkins
"A Little Bit Stronger" by Sara Evans
"Fly Over States" by Jason Aldean
"My Kinda Party" by Jason Aldean
"Somebody Should Leave" by Reba McEntire
"Seven Days" by Kenny Chesney
"High Cost of Living" by Jamey Johnson
"I Ain't Dead Yet" by Ashton Shepherd
"The Pickin' Shed" by Ashton Shepherd
"What Country Is" by Luke Bryan
"Let Alone You" by Easton Corbin
"Roll With It" by Easton Corbin
"Let Me Down Easy" by Billy Currington
"The Man I Want to Be" by Chris Young
"No Hurry" by Zac Brown Band
"Free" by Zac Brown Band
"Painless" by Lee Ann Womack
"Rescue" by Uncle Kracker
"Face and Ghost (The Children's Song)" by Live
"We Walk in the Dream" by Live
"Sweet Southern Moon" by Benjy Davis Project
"Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart" by Alicia Keys
"True Love" by Phil Whickham
"We Could Run Away" by Needtobreathe
"Carolina" by Eric Church
"Those I've Loved" by Eric Church
"You Make My Dreams" by Hall & Oates
"Killin' Time" by Clint Black
"If You Only Knew" by Shinedown
"We Rode in Trucks" by Luke Bryan
"The Mountains Win Again" by Blues Traveler
"All We Ever Do is Say Goodbye" by John Mayer
"Slow Dancing in A Burning Room" by John Mayer
"Don't Dream It's Over" by Crowded House

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment