Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lists

I love lists. When I'm thinking of stuff I need to do, I make a list. When I want to rank what is the best, I make a list. I've heard that men like lists, Toby Keith even wrote a song about it.

Sometimes when I start making my lists I'll put stuff like 'eat lunch' and 'take a shower' on there, I guess I just want it to be long with easy stuff to do so I'll feel great when it's all done. A lot of times I'll make a list so long for the following day that I feel overwhelmed when I wake up that morning. Then once I get into the list I realize it's such easy stuff that I finish it quickly.

I've got 12 areas for lists on my phone. I've got one for each day, a grocery list, a business to-do list, at home to-do list, places I want to eat, and stuff I want to have for dinner. Listing things could be a pastime in and of itself.

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment