Sunday, August 15, 2010

Letter from the Editor ---- Me

I really like doing this blog. It seems like there is always something out there for me to give an opinion on...so ideas are always coming to me. I try to keep things versatile, not doing 3 days in a row of any topic. I try to get in food, music & movies, politics, sports, and culture and mix them up so it stays interesting. I don't know how interesting it is, hopefully it's somewhat entertaining. I'm assuming that once football season hits there will be a ton to talk about, but I'll try to throw in un-football related each week...keeps me from getting consumed.

I've been working on my 2010 SEC predictions for a while now, I am trying to get them as accurate as possible...and still come up with some bold predictions. After all, without bold predictions what is the point of doing predictions. And of course I want to see how I did of at the end of the year, and this blog will be my proof I got it right...or my undoing if I'm way off. So I'll post my SEC predictions this week. I'm also working on NFL predictions which I'll post in the next two weeks.

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment