Friday, September 16, 2011

Week 3 Preview

Auburn at Clemson - Clemson's rush defense is 107th through two games against poor competition, Michael Dyer is going to run all over them. I picked Clemson before the year, but Auburn showed me they are better than I thought after beating my Dawgs. I'll go with Auburn here, even on the road.

Ole Miss at Vandy - I want Vanderbilt to win this game, and I think they can. Neither team has looked that good so far, and that includes Vandy beating the defending Big East champs. The game is in Nashville, so I'll go with the 'Dores.

Georgia gets their first win, Alabama and Arkansas cruise. South Carolina might struggle a little big with Navy, but I think they will surge ahead and win by a couple scores. Louisville is not good, and Kentucky may be worse. The game is in Lexington...I don't want to watch UK play anymore, it's too awful...but maybe they'll win.

Tennessee at Florida - People are starting to notice the Vols...they are scoring rather easily and Tyler Bray is looking like a world beater. I'm sure plenty of people are going to pick Tennessee to win, but I'm not so sure. If the game was in Knoxville maybe. But the Vols are about to go up against a defense a lot different than the two they've played so far. Florida wins.

Oklahoma at Florida State - I picked Florida State to go to the national championship game, and I don't see any reason to change my course here. Doak Campbell isn't a very intimidating place, but it is home for the 'Noles. They will have enough defense to hold Oklahoma long enough to stay in the game and pull it out in the end.


JB

No comments:

Post a Comment