Thursday, September 8, 2011

NFL Predictions

I have spent absolutely no time thinking or investigating any type of thing related to the NFL. I have seen some of the trades and free agent signings but that is it. With that said, here are my predictions for 2011..

NFC

South
1. Falcons
2. Bucs
3. Saints
4. Panthers

North
1. Packers
2. Lions
3. Vikings
4. Bears

East
1. Eagles
2. Giants
3. Cowboys
4. Redskins

West
1. Rams
2. Cardinals
3. 49ers
4. Seahawks


AFC

South
1. Colts
2. Texans
3. Jaguars
4. Titans

North
1. Steelers
2. Ravens
3. Browns
4. Bengals

East
1. Patriots
2. Jets
3. Dolphins
4. Bills

West
1. Chargers
2. Broncos
3. Raiders
4. Chiefs


Thoughts: I watched Mike Vick for a bunch of years in Atlanta, he always gets hurt. Julio Jones and Roddy White will be the best WR combo in the NFL this year. I'm picking the Lions to make the playoffs.


Superbowl: Falcons over Chargers

P.S. I wrote this post at least a week before Peter King came out with his predictions.


JB

No comments:

Post a Comment