Monday, September 5, 2011

Decorating

I like the idea of having a house that is decorated, and doesn't look like a pig lives in the house. However, I do not like to decorate it nor do I have any ideas for decorating it. So, I am glad my wife does all that.

I don't want to live in a house with no pictures on the wall, no Christmas decorations, nothing except a mattress in the corner of the bedroom, a couch in the living room and a TV sitting on a fold-out table. But that's probably how I would live if I didn't have someone to show me what to do.

I like to come home to a house that doesn't smell like dude. I like for someone to tell me what my house should look like. I like to have my meals planned for me. I like someone to tell me what clothes to buy. I don't know about these things. I like having a wife.


JB

No comments:

Post a Comment