Thursday, September 29, 2011

MLB Playoffs

I placed this post for this date about a month ago, when I thought for sure the Braves would be in the playoffs. But then they managed to completely blow a 10 game lead in the wild card. They played awful down the stretch...it's difficult to see that happen when you've been watching them play all spring and summer, then they blow it at the end of the season. But I guess the Red Sox also collapsing, even worse, softens the blow a little...at least the Braves weren't the only team. Plus the Braves would've been swept in the first series anyway the way they were playing.

I go ahead with my predictions anyway:

NLDS
Phillies over Cardinals in 5 games
Brewers over Diamondbacks in 4 games

ALDS
Rangers over Rays in 4 games
Yankees over Tigers in 4 games

NLCS
Phillies over Brewers in 6 games

ALCS
Rangers over Yankees in 7 games

World Series
Rangers over Phillies in 6 games


JB

No comments:

Post a Comment