Thursday, January 6, 2011

NFL Playoffs

Out of the 12 teams in the NFL playoffs, I only 5 of them I predicted would be there. That stands about on par with my bowl predictions this year. Nevertheless, hHere's how I see the Playoffs unfolding..


Wildcard

Colts beat Jets
Ravens beat Chiefs

Packers beat Eagles
Saints beat Seahawks


Divisional

Steelers beat Colts
Patriots beat Ravens

Falcons beat Packers
Saints beat Bears


Championship

Patriots beat Steelers

Falcons beat Saints


Superbowl

Falcons beat Patriots


Obviously, I am picking the Falcons because they are my favorite team. I think they have a legit shot at winning the Superbowl this year, even looking past my bias. If they have to play the Eagles and the Saints on the Georgia Dome turf that is going to be a tall task for anyone, so we'll see how it plays out.

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment