Saturday, January 15, 2011

Falcons vs. Packers

The Falcons and Packers played in the regular season, Atlanta won 20-17. Sadly, that was the one game I didn't watch all the way through. That was because it was on the Sunday after Thanksgiving and I came home to a DVR full of football games I had recorded over the weekend and I had to rush through the game to make space for what was going to record that night. So I really can't say much for what happened in the Georgia Dome that day.

But what I do know is that the Falcons have had two weeks to rest and prepare for this game. If they play their game, in the dome, I don't care how good Aaron Rodgers is...the Falcons will win. The dirty birds have a really good team and Matt Ryan is incredible at home.

After being cooped up in the house all week because of the snow storm, Atlantans should be rowdy and ready to give the Falcons a great home field advantage. It will most likely be a typical NFL playoff game coming down to the 4th quarter, but I think the Falcons will be able to maintain control of the game throughout and win it. Atlanta is a two point favorite, which means the oddsmakers think Green Bay is a better team because they usually give 3 points to the home team. I think that is a pretty good spread, but I'll give the Falcons another couple points...28-24.

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment