Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Buffalo Wings

Buffalo wings are one of my favorite foods. For years I have desired to make the same great tasting wings I get at the resteraunt in my own home. Well, now I can...and here is the recipe.





Ingredients:
-however many chicken wings you want
-Tony's
-flour
-Texas Pete
-butter


In a bowl, mix a teaspoon of Tony's and 1/2 cup of flour. Sprinkle this mixture on the chicken wings until they are covered on all sides. Let this sit in the refrigerator for an hour.

Set the vegetable oil in your fryer to 350 degrees. Carefully lower the chicken wings into the fryer and cook them for 10-12 minutes. While they are cooking pour 1/4 cup of Texas Pete and one tablespoon of butter into a sauce pan and warm over low heat, stirring regulary.

When the wings are done take them out and roll them in the saucepan with Texas Pete and butter one at a time. Once the wing is covered in sauce set them aside until you've done this with all the wings.

Then eat them. I like to enjoy them with some blue cheese dressing...and my homemade blue cheese dressing can be found under my dipping sauces post.

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment