Monday, January 9, 2012

Why Go to a Barber?

When you think about it, why would anyone drive to a barber shop, wait for the barber, and then pay the barber to cut their hair? I mean, we all know how to use scissors don't we?

Of course, I'm talking about men here. For no reason would I suggest a woman cut their own hair. They have complicated hair styles and if it gets messed up it will ruin their year.

But why pay someone $15 a month to cut a man's hair? Because he is a professional at scissors?

I have gone to a barber only twice in the last 10 years, and none in six years. That's not because I have long hair, it's because I cut my own hair with clippers. I do this, and no one can tell the difference. I don't have a crew cut either. Clippers can cut your hair at a high enough setting that you'll get the same haircut as the barber would give you. And the $30 you spend on them will save you plenty over the long haul as they will last 4-5 years.

Unless you just like the barber shop, then what is the point? If you are trying to save money, this is an easy expense to cut out.


JB

No comments:

Post a Comment