Monday, October 17, 2011

LOST

I really enjoy the television show LOST. I did not watch the show from its inception, but I quickly caught up when my wife and I rented the DVDs from Netflix in the winter of 2009. We watched them as fast as we could because it was so entertaining. It's an hour long show, and we watched the first 4 seasons in about 2 months, then finished up the 5th season on regular TV. The bad news was, we had to wait 8 months for the 6th season after rapidly watching the previous episodes.

Over this past summer there was nothing to watch after work so we watched the entire show again from the beginning on instant Netflix. I think LOST is one of those shows you can easily watch twice, even though you know what is going to happen because you catch a lot of the stuff you missed the first time.

It's a science fiction show, but it's a really good one. In our down time, me and my wife like to find a good show and watch it from the beginning. This one is probably my favorite, with a close second being Friday Night Lights. The story is good, the acting is good, it's entertaining, suspenseful, and trying to keep up with what's going on keeps you wanting to watch the next one. I recommend it.


JB

No comments:

Post a Comment