Sunday, December 12, 2010

5 Days of Crab

I love crab. It's my favorite type of seafood, and seafood is my favorite type of food, so crab is way up there. I enjoy eating meals with crab in them, so for the next 5 days I'm going to post a great recipe for an excellent meal involving crab.

What I like to do is by a one pound jar of jump crab meat. The real stuff, not fake crab. It is $12-14 at the grocery store, which is a lot for a pound of meat, but with all the great taste sensations of crab it's worth it. If you're going to take this crab journey with me you'll need the pound of crab plus one steak, one chicken breast, a roll of crackers, heavy whipping cream, green onion, mustard, lemon juice, cream cheese, four eggs, flour, cream of shrimp soup, garlic powder, onion powder, mayonnaise, fontina cheese, sour cream, and seasoned salt.

I hope you're ready, the 5 days of crab begins tomorrow.

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment