Saturday, July 30, 2011

George Strait

My Top 10 George Strait songs:

10. "Today My World Slipped Away", 1997







9. "Carried Away", 1996












8. "You Look So Good in Love", 1983

7. "I'd Like to Have That One Back", 1993

6. "Lead On", 1995

5. "Fool Hearted Memory", 1982

4. "Nobody in His Right Mind Would've Left Her", 1986

3. "The Chair", 1985

2. "Let's Fall to Pieces Together", 1984

1. "Amarillo by Morning", 1983



Bee Dub's Top 10 George Strait songs:


1. Amarillo By Morning - Just a great all around song, a true cowboy song.

2. The Fireman- Sentimental favorite that probably shouldn't be this high but I love it.

3. Ocean Front Property - Classic example of a George Strait song with lyrics that tell a joke that you have to pay attention to understand.

4. Heartland - Great song from a great movie.

5. All My Exes Live In Texas - Who doesn't love this song?

6. I Can Still Make Cheyenne - Similar to Amarillo By Morning, a great rodeo song.

7. The Seashores of Old Mexico - This song has a bit of a different feel to it. I love it.

8. I Cross My Heart - Another great song from a great movie, it's tough to say which one is more famous but the whole soundtrack is great.

9. She'll Leave You With A Smile - Nice catchy tune.

10. The Chair - Great song about love in a honkey-tonk.


JB

No comments:

Post a Comment