Friday, February 4, 2011

Superbowl XLV

The Steelers are a really good team, they've got a great defense and they can move the ball on offense. I think this is a really great Superbowl matchup because Green Bay has a great offense and a really good defense. So both teams are good in all phases, but the Steelers are great on defense and the Packers are great on offense.

What I saw Aaron Rodgers do to my Falcons was tear them to shreads. He has played really well lately but that games stands out as his crowning achievement. The Falcons' defense is not that bad, the Packers offense is that good. With this game being in Dallas, on the turf like they were against Atlanta, I think Green Bay will be explosive again. I don't think they'll score in the 40s against a great defense but I expect them to hit 30.

The Steelers are always in the game and you never know how they are going to pull out a win. Big Ben seems to keep winning and winning despite his unorthadox QB play. However, I'm going to take Green Bay in this game because I think they are the best team, especially on turf.

Packers 31 Steelers 21

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment