Monday, February 28, 2011

Steak Biscuits

I really enjoy a steak biscuit in the morning. I also enjoy country fried steak as a meal, but perhaps my favorite thing to do with it is put it on a biscuit and start the day.

Mrs. Winners probably has the best steak biscuits around. They have a great buttered biscuit and it is just a great tasty treat. There used to be a Mrs. Winners near where I lived and on Thursday mornings they sold them buy one get one free, and that was great because after eating just one I always wanted another one.

I've discovered that I can make them at home though. I like to use the frozen biscuits because they taste a lot better than the refrigerated kind. I just heat that up and a country fried steak patty and there you go. If I've got some gravy then putting a little on there never hurts anything.

Yummmm, steak biscuit.

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment