Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Weekend Menu - Week 1

I always like to eat good, especially on the weekends. So I thought I'd throw out the dishes I ate eat week during football season.

It's Labor Day Weekend so an extra day to enjoy food.

Saturday - Crab cake sandwich. This is really good if you put it on a croissant role and include avocado. Homemade sauce with mayo and spicy mustard.

Sunday - My wife bought some steaks, she said they were $6 for 3 of them. I wasn't too excited but they turned out to taste great. I had already resigned myself to putting some blue cheese crumbles on the steak to enhance the flavor and it was awesome.

Monday - Hambergers which I put Frank's Red Hot and blue cheese crumbles on - it was awesome. I also had some onion rings and made blue cheese dressing to dip them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment