Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Five Blues

I'm into stuff with 'Blue'.

Blue cheese
Blue crab
Blueberries
Blue Moom
The Blues

I'll eat anything with these ingredients. I can't eat Blues music, but it's fun to listen to while eating the blues.

Blue cheese butter - melted butter and blue cheese. That's it. It's is REALLY good on some buffalo wings. I typically make my own blue cheese dressing which is really good, but this is just as good and much easier.

Blue crab - lump crab meat is so good. Crab soup, crab over steak, just eating the crab plain. Whatever, it's so good.

Blueberries are the perfect breakfast treat. Absolutely anything with blueberries in them is where I want to be. Bagels, muffins, coffee, casserole, waffles, syrup, etc. etc. I love blueberries. Blueberry jam is excellent too - having it instead of jelly on a PB&J is delicious.

Blue Moon has always been one of my favorite beers. But they have such a great collection of beers. Spring, summer, fall and winter seasonal beers plus special brews as well. I've had about 10 different kinds and they're all good. The original is still the best, but I've enjoyed them all. I'm hoping for a blueberry Blue Moon soon - I've had their blackberry so I know it's possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment