Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Quit Feeling Sorry For Yourself

It makes me crazy when I see how folks feel so sorry for themselves these days. I'm not going to say that I've never felt down on my luck, or wanted to feel sorry for myself, but it seems like we allow folks to feel justified to do so.

There's a prevailing attitude in America that no one should have to suffer. Well that's a nice goal to have but it's just not possible. That is the kind of attitude Communist have. But communism doesn't work as we all know. And the fact is, folks do suffer and lead an unhappy life under that style of government.

Going through hard times and difficult circumstances is just part of life. Feeling sorry for yourself only makes things worse. The most important thing to do is have faith that God will see you through, and believe that he WILL do it. Because He will.

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment