Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Priorities

Getting your priorities straight is a big deal. If you get them out of whack it could mean disaster. One of the things I've recently been trying to do is keep my priorities in order.

”Be careful, then, how you live, not as unwise men, but as wise, making the most of your time.” - Ephesians 5:15

That's the key, making the most of your time. Sometimes it can be really hard to do, especially when you are a procrastinator like me. I like to make a list and check off things as I get though them, it helps me to concentrate on what I need to do. Those are the minor priorities that need to get done each day.

Major priorities are the same way. You've got to sit down and list out what are the most important things in your life. For me, it's 1. God 2. Family 3. Work 4. Hobbies. When those priorities aren't in that order, I know it, and it's not good for anyone.

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment