Tuesday, April 19, 2011

NBA Playoffs

I enjoy the NBA playoffs. I'm not a huge NBA fan and who wins it all is not really a big deal to me. But I like how there are games on every night and it is exciting to watch all the great players.

My favorite team is the Hawks. I like how I can watch one playoff game and then there is one or two days until the next playoff game. In baseball, Game 1 is played, then Game 2 is the next day. There was no time to digest what just happened. In basketball, Game 1 was on Saturday, now Game 2 is on Monday or Tuesday, enough time to digest the previous game and then get ready for the next one.

The best part of the NBA playoffs is the conference championship round. That's because there are two series and they rotate the games. Western Conference Game 3 on Friday, Eastern Conference Game 4 on Saturday, Western Conference Game 3 on Sunday, Eastern Conference Game 5 on Monday and so on. Every night there is a great game on.

To me, the best professional playoffs are in the NBA. I guess basketball has that won in college and pro. I wish the Hawks could make a run, but I won't hold my breath.

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment